Press "Enter" to skip to content

Wet Week Ahead

Looks like a wet week coming up for Martinsville. According to the National Weather Service there is a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms Monday, 70% chance Monday night, 50% and then a  30-40% chance Tuesday through Saturday. The high for the week should top out around 82 and the low overnight will be about 52.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply