Press "Enter" to skip to content

House Fire Injures Firefighter

A Sunday morning fire destroyed a house a Pittsylvania County.  couple had called home for decades, injuring one firefighter. Volunteers from several departments responded in the 1400 block of the Vandola Road about 8:30 Sunday morning. Investigators believe the fire started from a portable heater being used to unfreeze some pipes. A wall collapsed on one of the firefighters battling the blaze. He was treated and released.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply